Historically one of the company's strengths is a deep knowledge and experience in all aspects of valuation work. A member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), Our Director, Ivan G. Powell with a MSc. in Real Estate heads the valuation department.
In his chosen field, Mr. Powell has over 25 years of experience and is committed to excellence. C.D Alexander offers expertise in the following areas:
- Valuations and Appraisals
- Experience of commercial retail, office, agricultural residential and resort properties
- Utilization of modern valuation methodology based on English and American techniques.
- A liaison association with international companies providing valuations within a regional and international context.
- A team of appraisers under the supervision of its Qualifying Director.
- Feasibility appraisals carried out on large development projects.
- Large client base from individuals, to institutions and the Government of Jamaica
- Competitive and negotiable fee structure.
- Valuations of all property types whether commercial, industrial, residential, agriculture and resort.
- Valuation of machinery, furniture, jewelry, art and equipment at current date or dated values.
- Consultancy services for feasibility and viability studies, planning, development and land authorization and project management.